WE ARE NOW SCHEDULING SUMMER CAMP DAY TRIPS!
Boyd Orchards is proud to offer one of a kind FIELD TRIPS for groups of all ages! During the Summer Season we are a great "DAY TRIP" for your Summer Camp, Daycare, or Mom's Group.
SUMMER FIELD TRIPS:
- Education Walking tour of the orchard
- Unlimited access to our unique playgrounds including GIANT SLIDE, TREEHOUSE, TUNNELS, & PIRATE SHIP
- Animal Center with Ellie the Donkey, Goats, Sheep, Ducks and more
- Hayride with Apple Cider and Donuts
*Lunches are available for purchase or bring your own
Please Call for Pricing Information 859-873-3097
FALL FIELD TRIPS:
With a tour guide, take a hayride through our Apple Orchards and Pumpkin Patches. You may select either our "Apple Tour" or "Pumpkin Tour". Each visitor will receive an apple cider doughnut and cup of cider.
Every group is accompanied by a personal tour guide for their visit!
Farm Animal Center
Visit the always popular Farm Animal Center! Ellie the Donkey, Momma Goats with Babies, Sheep, Ducks and more!
The growing and harvesting of apples or pumpkins, importance of bees, a story book reading and more!
Playgrounds: A unique, safe and fun-filled play area including:
- Tree House
- Our Unforgettable Slides
- Pirate ship
- Hay Play
- Sand boxes
- And so much more!
We are very flexible and can modify the activities to suit your groups needs. Just call Susie Boyd at (859) 873-3097 and let us know the date and time of day you would like to visit.
School tours are available September - November
"Apple Tour" = $7.00 per person
"Pumpkin Tour" = $7.00
Pick Apples and Pumpkins = $8.50
- Students should wear pants and tennis shoes
- Teachers should book their field trip as early as possible to ensure that they get the date they prefer
- We can provide lunch from our kitchen for an additional fee or your class may bring sack lunches to eat here at the farm